Information for Authors
IEEE/CAA JOURNAL OF AUTOMATICA SINICA publishes high-quality papers in English on original theoretical and experimental research and development in all areas of automation. The coverage of this journal includes but is not limited to:
1) Automatic control;
2) Systems theory and engineering;
3) Automation engineering and applications;
4) Computer-aided technology for automation systems;
6) Artificial intelligence and intelligent control;
7) Pattern recognition and intelligent systems;
8) Information processing and information systems;
9) Network based automation. Readers are assumed mainly as professionals, and post- and undergraduate students in the field of automation science and technology.
Manuscripts submitted to this journal should not have been published and will not be submitted or published elsewhere in English or any other languages, without the written consent of the publisher.
The contributed manuscripts should reflect the latest developments of the research area, with emphasis on academic novelty and thoughtfulness, as well as practicability. The contributions should highlight the main points, with the dull narration and ordinary derivation reduced or deleted as much as possible. The same statements should not be repeated in Abstract, Introduction and Conclusions.
The writing style should be simple and straightforward, the data should be reliable, and any undue self-appraisal must be abandoned. Manuscripts of low quality, of poor English writing or with tedious quotations will be returned by the Editorial Office without review.
Process for Submission
All prospective authors must submit their manuscripts electronically (Full Papers or Technical Notes and Correspon- dence items). DOC, PDF or PS files can be accepted and PDF files are preferred. Submitted manuscripts may be of three basic types: Reviews, Papers, and Brief Papers.
Your file should be submitted according to the following procedure:
1) Please go to: http://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/ieee-jas (ScholarOne Manuscripts System) and follow the instruc- tions to upload your file. You should register a new account for the first submission.
2) Sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement and fax the original to +86 10 82544497 or scan the original and e-mail it to email@example.com ;
3) The author will receive an e-mail message acknowledging successful reception of the submission and assigning a reference number to the submission.
4) The author can inquire about the review status through email. If the manuscript need some modification, the author will be informed by emails.
Each paper is reviewed by at least three referees. The acceptance of a manuscripts will be notified by the Editor-in- Chief, and review comments will be provided for those rejected ones.
All authors must sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement before the paper can be published. This agreement enables the publisher to protect the copyrighted material for the authors, without a®ecting the authors0 proprietary rights. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission from the copyright holder to reproduce any figures or other material included in the paper for which copyright already exists.
Editorial Office of IEEE/CAA JOURNAL OF AUTOMATICA SINICA, 95 Zhongguancun East Road, Handian District, Beijing 100190, China
Tel: +86 10 82544459
Fax: +86 10 82544497